Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ESSAY 2 Reflection

Compared to essay #1, I thought that essay #2 was much easier writing. I knew what I needed to focuse on more in this essay from the review I got from others and the teacher. I knew my strengths and weaknesses from essay #2, and I knew exactly what things needed more work.

The only hard part about writing this essay was looking for good databases that were useful. Since we only had two weeks to work on the essay most of the time I put time in searching for useful information. I also went to library and asked for some help in finding a good book that can help me a bit. The librarian showed be a book about loyalists and I read through it and I found some information that can go into my essay.

The amount of time was less than the first essay so that made it a little difficult to get it done on time, but knowing that we had less time made me work harder in a way. Also, because we knew what we needed to focus on more, we didn't need a lot of time for this essay.

Overall, I feel that I did well on this essay because I knew what the teachers were looking for. Also, we were able to write in any kind of form so that made it easier for me. I think that I improved on my writing because I felt more confident when I wrote this paper. I asked clarifying questions that helped me improve my writing.

No comments: